Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Project 365–Week 2

Well I have fallen a bit behind with my blogging since the Christmas holidays have ended & the craziness of school has begun again. I have not been able to get into a very good routine with everything in my life - which has really taken a toll on my mental health!!! This is mainly because I stress over everything.

Hoping to get back into the swing of things soon …

Here are my weeks so far:

 
Project 365: Week 1

Wonderful Linkup project through Eclectically E:

 

Week 2

 

January 6th

Lazy day for my SPCA rescue dog, Boots!

January 7th

Another very lazy day for my boys.
My husband and I are still enjoying our last weekend off
before heading back to school.

January 8th

Found a great app to help me keep track of calories
My fitness pal!

So far so good …

January 9th

Dinner with the in-laws! : )
MY M-I-L did not want to pose for the camera! Haha
And such a handsome shot of the hubby … NOT. HA.

January 10th

As I add this pic, I realize I really have to up my game!
Here’s a pic using another new app on my phone.
It is currently in Chinese and I can’t figure out how to switch the language.
This feature is kind of fun …

January 11th

Yes, it is January 11th and we still have our tree up.

January 12th

xOx

Have a great week!

Sheila xox

No comments:

 

Johnston's Journal | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012