Sunday, January 29, 2012

Project 365–Week 3

Still trying to catch up with my instagram posts …

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

January 13th – January 19th

January 13th: Monthly dinner date with my favourites (hosted by yours truly)

 

 

January 14th: with the gals at my friend Lindsay’s birthday party!

 

 

January 15th: Our friends’ twin baby girl, Abigail!

 

 

January 16th: Of course, what would a week be without

a lazy shot of Boots!

 

 

January 17th: My weekly scorekeeping sess for hubby’s bball team.

 

 

January 18th: I had some extra time this week to setup a new French library in my class. This is one section of it.
The students love it!

 

 

January 19th: SKATE CANADA, Moncton N.B.
All grade 3-5 classes from my school were able to attend.
My students absolutely loved it.

 

Hope you all have a great week!

Sheila xox

No comments:

 

Johnston's Journal | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012