Wednesday, February 29, 2012

3 more sleeps …

Until we fly to ….

keywest_large

I could not be more excited for our trip. This was a Christmas gift from my parents. They have already made the trek down the East Coast. They left about a month ago and have driven down with their chocolate lab, Harley whom has apparently been an excellent traveller. I Skyped them the other day and they were both wearing matching tropical shirts! It was too cute. I cannot wait to meet them down there for a week in the sun. I’ve been checking the weather on a daily basis and it’s been in the late 20s early 30s everyday (Celsius of course). As I look on my weather app on my laptop, I see that today it is –14, feels like –20! This makes me even more EXCITED to leave this cold weather for a while. I usually get really annoyed at people on Facebook who update their status updates about how they will be in the sun in so many sleeps. I have now become one of those people & I have to admit, I kind of like it. HA.

Are any of you heading anywhere for March Break/Spring Break?

 

Sheila xox

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hope you are having SO much fun!!! I could totally use a trip away right now!!

 

Johnston's Journal | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012