Sunday, February 05, 2012

Project 365–Week 5

This week was one of the best weeks I’ve had in a long time … I am finally starting to feel a tad bit more organized. I did learn this week however; that getting organized is a lifelong process. I have come to terms with this. Things will eventually get done and there is no need to stress over it today.

Here are my Instagram pictures for Week 5  …  

Friday, January 27th: Boots-ey in his usual sleeping position.



Saturday, January 28th: Meet Captain. My best friend’s friend’s boyfriend’s dog (did you actually follow that … hehe). He isn’t allowed on hardwood (notice the floor).
I think he would get along with my dear little Boots just fine!



Sunday, January 29th: Made Eggs Benedict for the first time. I accidentally made the sauce 3-cheese … which unfortunately did not work out as I had planned. I still enjoyed them but next time I think I’ll stick to one type of cheese … Did I mention I have a slight addiction to cheese. Ya. 



January 30th: New makeup day! My skin is much lighter during the winter months & I had to find makeup to match. Love Smashbox!




February 1st: Winter Wonderland. What you can’t see here is our in-ground pool. 4 More months until we will be using it again!!




February 2nd: Surprise, surprise. Another picture of Boots. Can you say spoiled, much!?

 
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.

Go Giants, Go! : )

 

Sheila xox

1 comment:

Mrs. Kee said...

Wow! Your eggs benedict look deeeelicious!!!! And everything is always better with more cheese!

 

Johnston's Journal | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012