Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bucket List 2012

Hello Lovelies!

I know what you are thinking. We are already 1/3 through the year already, what is with the Bucket List? Well, I thought better late than never! I’ve had these sort of in my head & thought the list should be blogged about!

So here goes …

- reach my ideal weight – work-out and cook healthy regularly (3-4 times a week)

- take a photography class

- visit at least 5 new places

- visit 5 new (non-chain) restaurants

- read 20 books

- go to a Red Sox game

- participate in volunteer/charity work and raise money for a good cause

- have a spa day with some girlfriends

- bake and cook at least 5 NEW recipes each month

- start a book club with my staff

- find a workout partner and workout right after school

- go see 10 movies in the theatres

-Live, Laugh, Love Everyday!!

 

Stay tuned for updates on how this list is actually going …

 

Sheila xox

No comments:

 

Johnston's Journal | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012