Sunday, August 19, 2012

Summer hiatus over!

Hello bloggers!
Firs, I must apologize for taking the ENTIRE summer off from my blog.

I also was not completely sure if I really wanted to continue blogging but something keeps bringing me back. YOU. I love meeting new people, hearing about their stories and interacting with my fellow bloggers.

I hope you all had a wonderful summer, I know my husband and I sure did.
More to come in future entries with summer details and stories …

I must go … but will write again later as this is what I must do…

 

We are really excited to be receiving my husband’s cousin, his wife & their doggie Java later this afternoon … but as we have been away on trips, out to the River, spent some time at the cottage – our house is a MAJOR DISASTER ZONE.

We have three hours before they arrive (I HOPE) … Chop, Chop, Chop!

Sheila xox

 

Johnston's Journal | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012