Sunday, January 20, 2013

Instalife

Photo 5Photo 3Photo 4Photo 6Photo 7Photo 1Photo 8

 

 

1. Comparison between 14 weeks & 18 weeks pregnant! I’m almost halfway there now!!!
2. Playing around with the app ‘Overgram’. I had the girls over for one of my best friend’s birthday and once all the girls left, I could not find Boots anywhere. Until I checked our bed.
3. Pic with the birthday girls, Lindsay!! xo
4. An old one of Boots when we were staying at my parents place while the painters were doing their magic in our home.
5. Can you tell, I just love my dog to pieces. Here he is winking at the camera ;)
6. Loving my new Christmas prezzie from the hubby. He even got me matching boots. Nicely done, nicely done!! xOx
7. This last one is cute stencil I could totally see myself using for a girl’s nursery. We find out on the 30th if it is a GIRL or BOY!!

Happy Sunday Everyone! Follow me on Instagram. Username sheilajohnston

Sheila Siggy

No comments:

 

Johnston's Journal | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012